Sleigh My Name
NFT Created by Myke Motus
Subscribe to get notified when Sleigh My Name is back!
Get a unique gift this Christmas season with a special NFT Christmas greeting card made by our Sendjoy creator, Myke Motus.
What is a Sendjoy NFT? Why do you want to buy one?
NFTs are “Non-Fungible Tokens”, and all NFTs from Sendjoy will be created as an ERC-1155 standard token, that powers most digital art and collectibles.
This will be the one and only copy of this artwork on the blockchain with customized metadata for the very first collector, containing the following:
"creator":"Myke Motus", "fromTo": From "Your Name" to "Your Recipient's Name", "created":"20/12/2021", "title":"Sleigh My Name", "creator_url":"www.sendjoynow.com/myke-motus", "id":"xxxxx"
This metadata will be carved on the blockchain forever, so it will be a really unique gift for your recipient, as it's telling them that your memory and love for them is forever. Think of it like a digital love lock.
Sendjoy NFTs are Powered by:
What You Will Receive with Your Purchase:
- An NFT containing customized metadata
- A webpage displaying the artwork, smart contract links, and link to the NFT on the blockchain
- A wallet will be created for your recipient if they don't have one
- A Digital Certificate of Ownership
- A Digital Copy of the Artwork
Get Your NFT Gift in a few simple steps:
1. Click the BUY NOW button
2. Fill in your name: This will be going into the metadata on the blockchain.
3. Fill in your recipient's name: This will be going into the metadata on the blockchain. You can leave blank if this work is meant for yourself.
4. Select which blockchain you would like the work to be minted on.
5. Click Buy Now again, and you'll be brought to the payment page where you fill in the payment details.
6. Once we receive your order, our team will get in touch with you within 24 hours to help you set up your wallet and update you on the minting status!
7. Once the NFT is minted, you will receive an email from us, with your access to an NFT page on our website to see the NFT.